BBQ Cabin With Barbecue – 9.2m²
Our spacious BBQ Cabin With Barbecue – 9.2m² is perfect for garden parties and family gatherings. Expertly crafted and designed, it will allow you to enjoy the comforts of home while taking pleasure from a chimney ventilated BBQ at any time of the year.
Design the inside and outside of your cabin to your own tastes, ensuring it suits your style and stands out as a centrepiece of your garden. Your cabin comes with double glazing windows and sturdy benches for seating, along with plenty of shelves for storage.
Crafted using durable spruce timber that will stand the test of time, you will be sure to enjoy your BBQ Cabin for many years to come.
Your BBQ cabin comes with free delivery and can be constructed by our very own Cabin Kings for the additional fee of £500, with full electrical installation available for a further £450. Or is available with detailed instructions for self-assembly.
3760 x 3256mm
782 x 1500mm
880 x 510mm
It is of paramount importance that your BBQ Cabin With Barbecue – 9.2m² rests on a sturdy foundation. If the foundation is not properly prepared then it may affect the durability and lifespan of your cabin.
Problems that can occur include:
- Cracks in the structure of your BBQ cabin
- The shape of the building may be altered, resulting in alignment issues with doors and windows, along with spaces forming between the timber
- Insulation will as a result be affected
- In extreme cases, improper foundation can result in a structure completely collapsing
It is recommended that you construct your foundation using concrete and apply some form of waterproof sealing for insulation. It should be tightly compacted and consist of the same material – do not build your cabin on uneven or soft ground or, for example, halfway on block paving and halfway on grass.
As this is the case, we recommend consulting a professional contractor if you are unsure as to the quality of your foundation or how to prepare it on your own.
The drawing provided is provided as a guideline for the proper foundation required for your BBQ cabin.
Important – if your foundation is improperly constructed then your warranty will become void, so it is of paramount importance that you adhere to our instructions.
The wood of your BBQ cabin will naturally deteriorate without the proper treatment. We recommend treating the wood with some form of preservative as is required for all wood products. This is especially important when it comes to the doors and windows of your wood cabin in order to prevent the build up of moisture which can cause problems with damp. If the wood is not treated then this can also have an adverse effect on its appearance, with a changing of colour.
It is also recommended that you keep the pipes open all year, which will also help prevent moisture build up and damp issues.
In addition, we also recommend for the lifespan of your cabin that you paint it with paint designed to protect against the elements. This will require a paint designed for unprocessed softwoods.
If you have any questions about maintenance of our BBQ Cabin products, please contact us using our contact forms.
Usage and Safety
- Always keep fire safety equipment nearby, including a fire extinguisher, when working with fire. It is also recommended to keep water nearby in case of emergency.
- There may be a smoky or chemical smell when you first use your barbecue. This is normal and simply wait until the smell dissipates before cooking food.
- If burning with wood, we recommend using smaller sections of wood before adding larger ones, for best results, and for safety reasons the maximum length of wood should be 30cm.
- You should always protect the fire with a metal grill. The metal grill can become extremely hot and so must be handled with care.
- Ventilation is essential to allow the fire to breath. There should always be a steady flow of air feeding into your BBQ cabin.
- Ensure your barbecue is attended to at all times and keep children at a safe distance.
- Clean your barbecue as you go, removing old ash. And keep it well maintained when not in use. It should be cleaned after every use.
If you have any questions about usage and safety of our BBQ Cabins then don’t hesitate to contact us using our contact forms.
Your BBQ Cabin With Barbecue – 9.2m² is delivered unassembled. Complete and detailed self assembly instructions are included, with drawings.
It should take two people approximately 6 hours to assemble your cabin.
Approximate weight: 1100kg
Pallet Size: 2.4 x 1.2 x 2.4m