Concept Open BBQ Cabin 9.2m²
Our stylish Concept Open BBQ Cabin 9.2m² is perfect for safe outdoor barbecuing while still providing shelter from the sun and wind. Our large and roomy BBQ hut is perfect for any garden party. With plenty of room for seating, it can accommodate up to 10 guests, allowing you to enjoy your cook up in comfort.
It comes with a charcoal-fired BBQ for cooking, with adjustable shelves for storing any cooking utensils, all while being well ventilated by an adjustable chimney.
Constructed using only the finest spruce timber, our cabins are extremely durable and will be sure to be a staple of your garden for years to come.
Your Open BBQ cabin comes with free delivery and can be constructed by our very own Cabin Kings for the additional fee of £500, with full electrical installation available for a further £450. Or is available with detailed instructions for self-assembly.
Approximately 3.9 x 3.4m
It is of paramount importance that your Open BBQ cabin rests on a sturdy foundation. If the foundation is not properly prepared then it may affect the durability and lifespan of your cabin.
Problems that can occur include:
- Cracks in the structure of your BBQ cabin
- The shape of the building may be altered, resulting in alignment issues with doors and windows, along with spaces forming between the timber
- Insulation will as a result be affected
- In extreme cases, improper foundation can result in a structure completely collapsing
It is recommended that you construct your foundation using concrete and apply some form of waterproof sealing for insulation. It should be tightly compacted and consist of the same material – do not build your cabin on uneven or soft ground or, for example, halfway on block paving and halfway on grass.
As this is the case, we recommend consulting a professional contractor if you are unsure as to the quality of your foundation or how to prepare it on your own.
The drawing provided is provided as a guideline for the proper foundation required for your Open BBQ cabin.
Important – if your foundation is improperly constructed then your warranty will become void, so it is of paramount importance that you adhere to our instructions.
The wood of your Open BBQ cabin will naturally deteriorate without the proper treatment. We recommend treating the wood with some form of preservative as is required for all wood products. This is especially important when it comes to the doors and windows of your wood cabin in order to prevent the build up of moisture which can cause problems with damp. If the wood is not treated then this can also have an adverse effect on its appearance, with a changing of colour.
It is also recommended that you keep the pipes open all year, which will also help prevent moisture build up and damp issues.
In addition, we also recommend for the lifespan of your cabin that you paint it with paint designed to protect against the elements. This will require a paint designed for unprocessed softwoods
Usage and Safety
- Always keep fire safety equipment nearby, including a fire extinguisher, when working with fire. It is also recommended to keep water nearby in case of emergency.
- There may be a smoky or chemical smell when you first use your barbecue. This is normal and simply wait until the smell dissipates before cooking food.
- If burning with wood, we recommend using smaller sections of wood before adding larger ones, for best results, and for safety reasons the maximum length of wood should be 30cm.
- You should always protect the fire with a metal grill. The metal grill can become extremely hot and so must be handled with care.
- Ventilation is essential to allow the fire to breath. There should always be a steady flow of air feeding into your BBQ cabin.
- Ensure your barbecue is attended to at all times and keep children at a safe distance.
- Clean your barbecue as you go, removing old ash. And keep it well maintained when not in use. It should be cleaned after every use.
If you have any questions about usage and safety of our BBQ Cabins then don’t hesitate to contact us using our contact forms.
Our Open BBQ Cabins are deliver unassembled. Complete and detailed self assembly instructions are included, along with drawings.
It should take two people approximately 6 hours to assemble your cabin.
Approximate weight: 900kg
Pallet Size: 2.4 x 1.2 x 2.5m