Concept Easy Cube 3x3m with 2x3m BBQ Extension
Enjoy a barbecue at any time of the year with our contemporary BBQ garden cube for sale. Our Concept Easy Cube 3x3m with 2x3m BBQ Extension will ensure that your garden is the pinnacle of trendy garden parties.
With an 8-person capacity and sliding doors to allow in the heat and aroma of your garden cook-out, there is plenty of room to hide from the elements in the winter. The well ventilated space also allows for plenty of cool air to wash in during the summer while the roof provides protection from the sun, keeping you well cooled in the summer heat. No matter the weather or season, you will be certain to have a great experience with your contemporary BBQ garden cube.
Built with sturdy and long-lasting spruce timber and aluminium sliding doors, your stylish garden hub will be the perfect sturdy and long-lasting centrepiece of your garden for many years to come.
Your Concept Cube comes with free delivery and can be constructed by our very own Cabin Kings for the additional fee of £500, with full electrical installation available for a further £450. It is also available with detailed instructions for self-assembly.
It is of paramount importance that your Concept Easy Cube 3x3m with 2x3m BBQ Extension rests on a sturdy foundation. If the foundation is not properly prepared then it may affect the durability and lifespan of your cabin.
Problems that can occur include:
- Cracks in the structure of your Concept Cube With BBQ
- The shape of the building may be altered, resulting in alignment issues with doors and windows, along with spaces forming between the timber
- Insulation will as a result be affected
- In extreme cases, improper foundation can result in a structure completely collapsing
It is recommended that you construct your foundation using concrete and apply some form of waterproof sealing for insulation. It should be tightly compacted and consist of the same material – do not build your cabin on uneven or soft ground or, for example, halfway on block paving and halfway on grass.
As this is the case, we recommend consulting a professional contractor if you are unsure as to the quality of your foundation or how to prepare it on your own.
The drawing provided is provided as a guideline for the proper foundation required for your BBQ cube.
Important – if your foundation is improperly constructed then your warranty will become void, so it is of paramount importance that you adhere to our instructions.
The wood of your BBQ cube will naturally deteriorate without the proper treatment. We recommend treating the wood with some form of preservative as is required for all timber products. This is especially important when it comes to the doors and windows of your wood cabin in order to prevent the build up of moisture which can cause problems with damp. If the wood is not treated then this can also have an adverse effect on its appearance, with a changing of colour.
It is also recommended that you keep the pipes open all year, which will also help prevent moisture build up and damp issues.
In addition, we also recommend for the lifespan of your cabin that you paint it with paint designed to protect against the elements. This will require a paint designed for unprocessed softwoods
If you have any questions about maintenance of our Concept Cube products, please contact us using our contact forms.
Usage and Safety
- Always keep fire safety equipment nearby, including a fire extinguisher, when working with fire. It is also recommended to keep water nearby in case of emergency.
- There may be a smoky or chemical smell when you first use your barbecue. This is normal and simply wait until the smell dissipates before cooking food.
- If burning with wood, we recommend using smaller sections of wood before adding larger ones, for best results, and for safety reasons the maximum length of wood should be 30cm.
- You should always protect the fire with a metal grill. The metal grill can become extremely hot and so must be handled with care.
- Ventilation is essential to allow the fire to breath. There should always be a steady flow of air feeding into your BBQ Concept Cube.
- Ensure your barbecue is attended to at all times and keep children at a safe distance.
- Clean your barbecue as you go, removing old ash. And keep it well maintained when not in use. It should be cleaned after every use.
If you have any questions about usage and safety of our BBQ Cubes then don’t hesitate to contact us.
your Concept Easy Cube 3x3m with 2x3m BBQ Extension is delivered unassembled. Complete and detailed self assembly instructions are included, with drawings.
It should take two people approximately 6 hours to assemble your cabin.
Approximate weight: 1100kg
Pallet Size: 3.4 x 1.2 x 2m